Nov 13, 2008

The Verdict is in........

We had our sonogram today. We are 21 weeks into this pregnancy, and we were able to see with much confidence the result of the sonogram. We asked NR last night whether he wanted a baby brother or baby sister. His answer with no hestation was baby sister! I guess he got his wish.

Since I did not post anything about Halloween, I guess I can do a quick update on that too. NR was a skeleton for Halloween. He was so cute, and after the first house, he got the hang of it and wanted 'more candy, mama'. I don't know where he picked up the mama thing, but my name has officially transitioned from mommy to mama. I think it is cute the way he says it. Well, off to finish up some things around here.

"I love you, punkin!"

5 comments:

Shari said...

You are now officially invited to hair bow night! Congrats!

Kamie said...

Congrats! That is so fun. I think I would order a little girl if I could...but I can't so I just have to wait till I am ready to be sick again.

Lisa said...

Yeah! Bring on the pink........

Jennifer said...

Hey you, I didn't even know you were pregnant again! Congratulations!

kjkabm said...

I too was in the dark! But congrats!! And yay for a girl!! I will have to add your blog to my list.. mine is www.kjkabm.blogspot.com
Jeni Martinsen